President Danny Golding
Vice President Terry Bullard
Secretary Jack McFerrin
Treasurer Connie Young
Director Tom Byrne
Director Vance Bristow
Past President Keith Kantack
PPP Liaison Mike Clayborne
LAL Contact Mike Clayborne
To increase the quality and quantity of charitable planned gifts by serving as the voice and professional resource for the gift planning community.
- A local non-profit organization for people whose work involves charitable gift planning
- 30+ members from North Mississippi communities
- Composed of charitable fundraisers, attorneys, financial planners, insurance counselors, trust officers, accountants, brokers and others who work as donor advisors
- A member of the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning
- Established in October, 1999
- Holds three meetings each year that focus on the education and training of the planned giving community
- Continuing Educational units are awarded to CPAs, attorneys and CFPs for meeting attendance when possible
- Provides an opportunity for communication and serves as a clearing house for information about planned giving issues
- Furthers awareness of regulatory and legislative issues affecting the non-profit sector
- Encourages inter-disciplinary interaction of members and other allied professionals
- A member of Leave a Legacy, a national public outreach program designed to promote the message that, "You can make a difference in the lives that follow."
- Membership dues to join both the National Partnership ($120) and the Local Council ($35) are $155 annually.
- To join only the Local Council, send $35 to CREATE/NMPGC to the address below.
- Visit the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning website to download a membership application to join both.